Go to Portland's website
November 29 / 6:45 PM - November 29 / 8:45 PM
- Who: All graduates of Warrior Assembly or those who’ve received stroke transmission at other programs.
- What: A monthly gathering for group stroke practice, further study and discussion, and rousing our collective lungta!
- When: The fourth Thursday of each month from 6:45 PM - 8:45 PM
- Where: The Shambhala Center Vajrayana Shrine Room
- How: Please bring brush and a plastic bag to transport brush home for cleaning. Paper and ink will be provided. There is a $3 suggested donation to cover the cost of supplies & group study materials.
If you're interested in helping out or have questions, contact the Ashe Society Coordinators: Anita Bermont & Robert Archer via our members & friends list.