Go to Denver's website
Enlightened Families Breakfast
November 10 / 10:00 AM - November 10 / 11:30 AM
On the 2nd Sunday of each month, Shambhala families and their friends gather informally to make friends, support each other as families, and introduce Shambhala to new families. If you would like to meditate during this time or attend the Shambhala Open House at 10:00AM, parents will gladly supervise your children.
This is a Pot Luck Event, and is open to all families. Please bring your favorite breakfast dish to share!
Please register below so we can set up the space and activities appropriately.
At the Denver Shambhala Center, families are a part of our community. We…
- Celebrate families, children, parents, and extended families.
- Create a supportive community with shared values.
- Support parenting, family relationships and healthy child development.
- Have fun and build friendships.
- Blend a child's spirit with the Shambhala environment.
Please tell your friends about this exciting new Shambhala Program!