Go to Asheville's website
Harvest of Peace: Fall Equinox Celebration
September 22 / 10:00 AM - September 22 / 3:00 PM
This auspicious day is a time for our Asheville community to gather, hear teachings by Sakyong Mipham Rinpoche and celebrate the richness of our Shambhala lineage and local culture.
When we gather as a community to catch up with one another and practice with our community as a whole, it helps rouse each other's energy towards our shared aspiration of a kind and awake society.
Please bring a dish to share or a dessert!
Contact Linda Greenup if you have any questions: email@example.com 865-310-4194.
If you are planning to come with your children please let us know so we can make arrangements for them to be taken care of :-)
- 10:00am Lhasang (outdoor ritual purification and blessings)
- 10:30am Morning Chants and Shambhala Sadhana
- 11:30 am Sakyong's Harvest of Peace Address
- Oath Retirement from the Council for Kelly McCall and Cabe Vinson
- 12:30pm Potluck-Salons on a topic of the Sakyong's address
- Fundraising for the Asheville Shambhala Center
- Toast with desserts