Go to Tucson's website
The Myth Of Freedom - A 6-week DVD Video Series by Pema Chodron
August 21 / 6:30 PM - September 25 / 8:30 PM
The Myth of Freedom: A DVD course
Wednesdays 6:30 - 8:30 p.m.
August 21, 28 September 4, 11, 18, 25 2013
Pema Chodron teaches on the classic text by Chogyam Trungpa Rinpoche. This text covers core Buddhist concepts and stages of meditation.
- Talk 1: The Myth of Freedom and the Cosmic Joke.
- Talk 2: Styles of Imprisonment.
- Talk 3: Working with Emotions.
- Talk 4: Meditation in Action.
- Talk 5: The Open Way. Talk 6: The Spiritual Friend.
Suggested donation: $60 for the course, $10/class drop in.
Generosity policy applies: Offer what you can afford if you can't pay the suggested donation. Ask about our work exchange program.
Recommended text: "The Myth of Freedom" by Chogyam Trungpa Rinpoche.
3250 N. Tucson Blvd
Tucson Shambhala is fragrance free: please refrain from wearing scents.