Go to Calgary's website
with Frank Johns
January 7 / 7:00 PM - January 7 / 9:00 PM
Open houses are opportunities for those new to Shambhala to see what we have to offer without being overwhelmed by longer practice sessions or unfamiliar terms. No experience or knowledge required. They are also the perfect chance for our seasoned members to revisit some foundational concepts and engage in community discussion and gathering! Open Houses take place at Calgary Healing Space, and the schedule for the Fall and early Winter is as follows:
- September 4: Reawakening Wonder
- October 2: How We Disconnect from Wonder
- November 6: Exploring the Vast Display of Experience
- December 3: Auspicious Coincidence: Mind as creator of environment
- January 7: What Is Meant by ‘Unconditional’?
- February 4: Sacred as Just What Is
For those interested in learning more, there will be follow-up in-depth exploration of the topics introduced during each open house on following Tuesdays. These events will be hosted by our community members at their homes. Please enquire for more details should you wish to attend these events.