Go to Denver's website
with Barbara Smith
November 4 / 7:00 PM - November 4 / 9:30 PM
PREREQUISITE: This gathering is for those who have been to Warrior's Assembly or have received Stroke Transmission.
Get your brushes ready for ASHE SOCIETY! The theme will be “Lineage: Mother and Father lineages.”
Bring your brush, the rest will be provided. The $15 will help cover the Teacher's Gift, and stroke practice supplies.
An Umdze and Coordinator are needed for this program. Please sign up HERE for those positions.
Reading List: If possible, please review:
- Sections 2 and 3 in the SACRED PATH OF THE WARRIOR - at least chapters 11, 12 and 21
- The Invocation & Homage to the Shambhala Lineage
- The Homage at the beginning of the THE TIGER LION GARUDA DRAGON GLORY
- The Homages at the beginning of THE LETTER OF THE BLACK ASHE, and the LETTER OF THE GOLDEN KEY
- The Supplication to the Mother Lineage
- The Supplication to the Rigden Father
Please Register below so we know how to set up the room. We need at least 10 participants to hold an Ashe Society gathering - so please register early!
In stroke practice, we're developing the ability to have a mind like the slogan under the garuda---'profound, brilliant, just, powerful, and all-victorious.' Executing the Ashe as a group has the effect of increasing our ziji exponentially.
- Sakyong Mipham, Rinpoche
About Barbara Smith:
Barbara became a student of the Dorje Dradul in 1971. She was present at the receipt of THE TIGER LION GARUDA DRAGON GLORY by the Dorje Dradul at Karmê Chöling in 1976. She has directed levels of Shambhala Training since it began in 1977, including many in Denver, as some of you know.