Fearlessness in Everyday Life
October 19 / 9:00 AM - October 20 / 6:00 PM
As the path continues, we learn to work with anxiety so that we are not blocked by fear. Through an exploration of the traditional Buddhist teachings of the mind and the nature of reality, we learn to see clearly. We dare to face life and death as they are. The meditator, open to uncertainty, goes beyond hope and fear.
Registration is required. Please register online below.
- $150 Regular after October 11
- $135 Early Registration if received by October 11
- $125 Member
- $ 60 Repeat
HOW TO PAY
Tuition may be paid online when you register, in person, or by mail. If you wish to pay by check, please make your check payable to Dallas Shambhala Mediation Center, and denote the workshop name to ensure accurate credit of your payment.
1. Secure Online payment: use the Pay Now button and pay with your bank card or checking account when you register.
Note: If paying for more than one person with the same bank card or bank account, combine the payments on one of the registrations and write the registrant names in the payment comment box along with the program name.
2. In person: cash and checks are accepted any time the Center is open.
3. Payments by mail: send checks to Dallas Shambhala Meditation Center, 13720 Midway Road, Suite 108, Farmers Branch, TX 75244
OTHER INFORMATION ABOUT PAYMENT
- Generosity Policy applies: The Dallas Shambhala Center does not wish restricted finances ever to interfere with one's ability to receive the teachings -- please pay what you can. If you have the resources, please apply generosity. More information here.
Questions welcome. To discuss your personal needs and alternative ways to contribute please contact
Joan Keagy, Practice and Study Coordinator