Go to Seattle's website
Organizational Meeting for a 'Five Keys to Mindful Communication' Book Study Class
January 16 / 7:00 PM - January 16 / 8:00 PM
We'd like to have a book study class based on the book The Five Keys to Mindful Communication, in preparation for a public talk and weekend program on the same topic in March. This will be an organizational meeting, to find out people's interest, and to decide on a schedule and meeting place (or places).
Note: this book study class is NOT a prerequisite for the programs in March, nor are you required to take the programs in March if you just sign up for the book study class.
In this book study class, we can learn to:
- Change the way we speak and listen.
- Identify our communication patterns and habits.
- Uncover hidden fears that sabotage communication.
- Stay open in the midst of difficult conversations so we can respond wisely and skillfully.
- Listen more deeply and develop greater clarity and confidence about how to respond.
- Become more truthful, compassionate, and flexible.
Prerequisites: None, open to everyone.
Location: Seattle Shambhala Center, 3107 E Harrison St, Seattle.
Questions? Contact Mary Bolton at firstname.lastname@example.org.