Go to Chicago's website
QiGong Level 4
with Eva Wong
November 1 / 7:00 PM - November 3 / 6:00 PM
Registration is now closed for Level 4 Qigong. If you would like to be placed on a waiting list, please email Jennifer O'Hara: firstname.lastname@example.org
There is a REQUIRED deposit of $20.00 to hold a spot in this course.
The standard Shambhala Chicago generosity policy does not apply for this course, but there is a 25% reduction for those repeating the course.
Session beginning times are sharp; please allow some flexibility (+ or -) for ending times. There is a limit of 30 people, so please register soon.
No partial attendance please. Everyone must come for the opening evening talk on Friday and attend ALL sessions. People who miss a session will not be entered into the database as having completed level 3. (which is a prerequisite for further level.
- Talk: The Daoist Path of the Dual Cultivation of Body and Mind - The Union of Xiantianwujimen, Yiquan, and Wudang Shan Lineages
- Begin Wudang Five Animals Form
- Continue with Immortal's Guide to Self-Massage and Breath Regulation
- Continue with Red Phoenix Calisthenics
- Complete Yiquan Zhangzhuan
- Prerequisite: Level 3