Combined - Way of Shambhala, Level I: The Art of Being Human and Level II: Birth of the Warrior
with Linda Mockeridge
January 11 / 6:45 PM - January 13 / 6:00 PM
Through the practice of meditation, we glimpse unconditional goodness as the ground of our existence. Opening to ourselves with gentleness and appreciation, we begin to see our potential as genuine and compassionate human beings.
Shambhala training offers clear and precise methods for uplifting our personal experience and that of others.
This weekend-long program includes meditation instruction with periods of sitting and walking practice, formal talks, group discussion and personal interviews.
Levels I and II are being offered over one weekend for the price of one program.
Participants should be aware that they must attend all parts of a Level, i.e., the entire Level, in order to receive credit for completion of the Level, which is a prerequisite to attend the next Level.
- Turning the Mind Into an Ally by Sakyong Mipham
- Shambhala: The Sacred Path of the Warrior by Chogyam Trungpa
Friday 7 to 9 pm
Saturday and Sunday
8.30am Participants arrive
9 am Program begins
12 pm Lunch
6 pm Program ends
HOW TO PAY
Tuition may be paid online when you register, in person, or by mail. If you wish to pay by check, please make your check payable to Dallas Shambhala Mediation Center, and denote the workshop name to ensure accurate credit of your payment.
1. Secure Online payment: use the Pay Now button and pay with your credit card or checking account when you register.
Note: If paying for more than one person with the same bank card or bank account, combine the payments on one of the registrations and write the registrant names in the payment comment box along with the program name.
2. In person: cash and checks are accepted at Tuesday Open House
3. Payments by mail: send checks to Dallas Shambhala Meditation Center, 13720 Midway Road, Suite 108, Farmers Branch, TX 75244
For Questions & Assistance, please contact:
Joan Keagy, Practice and Study Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org