Being Brave: Transforming Our World with Sakyong Mipham Rinpoche, Pema Chodron and Adam Lobel
January 15 / 6:30 PM - April 16 / 8:30 PM
In August 2011, Shambhala's Sakyong Mipham Rinpoche, Ani Pema Chodron, and Acharya Adam Lobel led Being Brave: Transforming Our World. In Halifax and online, thousands participated in this five-day retreat aimed at awakening kindness and courage in order to shift the direction of human destiny and bring about global change.
Each week we will show a DVD recording of a carefully selected talk followed by group discussion. The talk titles are:
1. A Human Tradition, Adam Lobel
2. A Culture of Basic Goodness, Sakyong Mipham
3. Bringing Meditation Into Our Culture, Sakyong Mipham
4. The Bravery of Openness, Pema Chodron
5. Contemplating Bravery, Sakyong Mipham
6. The Bravery of Compassion, Pema Chodron
7. Creating Enlightened Society, Sakyong Mipham
8. Bonus talk: The Proclamation of Goodness, Sakyong Mipham
Please join us for for this series of powerful dharma talks. Everyone is welcome; there are no prerequisites.
Location: Palm Beach Shambhala Meditation Group, 1660 Southern Blvd., Suites D & E, West Palm Beach, FL 33406
Suggested donation: $10 per class
Registration is sliding scale. Please help us bring these teachings into the world by offering the most that you can afford. Your generosity allows us to offer introductory programs to everyone regardless of their ability to pay.