Go to Seattle's website
November 22 / 3:00 PM - November 22 / 6:00 PM
Come celebrate with us on Thanksgiving Day!
- Families, friends, pets, all welcome
- Turkey & gravy provided by Shambhala Center
- Potluck stuffing, vegetables, salads, desserts, drinks, snacks, etc. provided by you
- Come in the morning (10 AM+) to help cook & socialize
- Come in the afternoon to snack, socialize and set-up (2 PM)
- Eat at 4 PM, clean-up by everyone
Please RSVP to Mary if you plan to attend.
Location: Seattle Shambhala Center, 3107 E Harrison St, Seattle.
For questions, or to RSVP: Contact Mary at email@example.com.