Go to Seattle's website
Pema Chodron's New Book: Living Beautifully with Uncertainty and Change (Eastside Shambhala)
November 26 / 7:00 PM - December 17 / 9:00 PM
Please join us for a meditation class and book discussion group. Each week, we will read and discuss Pema Chodron's newest book: Living Beautifully with Uncertainty and Change. Pema Chodron is an American Buddhist nun and the author of many meditation books. Please obtain a copy of this book and read pages listed below prior to each class.
- Nov 26: The overview, pages 1-22.
- Dec 3: Commitment to not cause harm, pages 23-62.
- Dec 10: Committing to take care of one another, pages 63-97.
- Dec 17: Committing to embrace the world, pages 98-end.
- 7:00-7:30 PM: Meditation. Meditation instruction and Q&A available for beginners.
- 7:30-9:00 PM: Book Discussion.
Prerequisites: None (open to everyone), and no previous experience with meditation is necessary.
Location: Mind Moves Feldenkrais Institute, 1540 140th Ave NE, Suite 100, Bellevue (in Creekside Business Park, across 140th Ave NE from 24-Hour Fitness).
Questions? Contact Alice Kelly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, please see: Eastside Shambhala.