Go to Toronto's website
Sadhana of Mahamudra
October 29 / 7:00 PM - December 12 / 8:30 PM
Starting Mondary October 29, we will resume the study and practice sessions of the Sadhana of Mahamudra that we started before the summer break.
The Sadhana of Mahamudra is one of the precious terma (hidden treasure) teachings that Chogyam Trungpa Rinpoche received from Padmasambhava. These teachings are being revealed to tertöns like Trungpa Rinpoche at specific times when they are needed.
Who may benefit from these sessions?
- New students who made a connection with their sitting practice and who are ready for glimpses of the journey ahead
- Students who are ready to enter the vajrayana but have been unable to go to the prerequisite programs
- Tantrikas who would like to train in the union of mahamudra and maha ati
The sadhana of mahamudra is one of the few tantric meditations that can be practiced by the entire community.
Please join us on the upcoming dates below. Note that they sometimes differ from the practice book because the lunar times are corrected for our time zone.
- Monday Oct. 29th Study 7-7:30pm/ Practice 7:30-8:30pm
- Tuesday Nov. 13th Study 7-7:30pm/ Practice 7:30-8:30pm
- Wednesday Nov. 28th Study 7-7:30pm/ Practice 7:30-8:30pm
- Wednesday Dec. 12th Study 7-7:30pm/ Practice 7:30-8:30pm
There will be an optional study session after the practice if there is interest.
Everybody is welcome and there is no charge; study materials are available.
For more information please contact Harald Dienes at: email@example.com